Tree Surgeons tree pruning and tree removal across Manchester
Welcome to Treestyle Arboriculture Tree Surgeon Manchester
We are a small team of highly experienced, qualified and insured tree surgeons and arborists, run by me, Steve Canham. Based in Urmston, Manchester, we carry out tree care services and tree removal throughout Greater Manchester, Stockport and Cheshire.
As a dedicated tree surgeon since 1993, I am passionate about trees and tree work. I am twice Tree Climbing Champion of the Northwest and have previously taught Arboriculture (the study of trees) and trained tree surgeons at Myerscough College, the UK’s Centre of Excellence for Arboriculture. I lead a team of equally dedicated tree surgeons and personally oversee all aspects of the work, from initial quotations to the completion of work on site.
Our in-depth knowledge, attention to detail and vast experience of Arboriculture means that we are able to carry out treework in a safe, effective and time-efficient manner, leaving sites extremely tidy, providing great value for money and delivering the best customer service possible.
From small shrub or hedge trimming to large tree removals, we provide all the information you need to choose the best course of action for your garden. We take care of all necessary procedures, such as applying for work on Tree Preservation trees or those in conservation areas, and provide advice on how to maintain the future health of your trees.
To arrange a free quote, please call us on 0161 282 8430 or complete the form at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our values and standards:
- Good customer care is our number one priority.
- We undertake all aspects of tree, shrub and hedge work.
- We are fully insured.
- We provide a service which adheres to all modern arboricultural principles, including the recognised standard for tree work, BS3998.
- We always leave work sites clean and tidier than when we arrive.
- All of our pruning is tailored to the individual tree or shrub to ensure future health and to maintain good shape.